(1) Walk freely around the World Heritage Site Shirakawago folk village for a good two hours
(2) Have a buffet dinner with snow crabs
(3) Soak in an open-air bath and take a sauna in the hotel
(4) All-you-can-eat buffet dinner: eat 30 kinds of food inc. snow crabs. Enjoy onsen bath facilities: take open-air baths, saunas and big communal baths in the hotel.
(5) Walk along the quaint old streets of Hida-Takayama
(6) Appreciate spring sceneries: view cherry and apricot blossoms and feel the touch of spring to the full (cherry blossoms best views: around early April in Toyama city; apricot blossoms best views: around mid April in Chikuma Anzu no Sato).
(7) Have a Japanese beef (Hida beef) boxed lunch. The lunch is heated in 6 minutes by the built-in heating element.
Shinjuku(Meet: 7:50)<Motorway>Oginoya Nagano branch(Enjoy lunch and shopping individually: 50min)Chikuma（View apricot blossoms at Anzu no Sato(an apricot orchard) for 40-60min: available in mid April） or Zenko-ji Temple（Make a visit: 40min）※1Toyama Onsen Resort(Stay overnight)※2
●Enjoy a lavish buffet dinner (inc. crabs) and open-air baths at the hotel.
※1 Go to Anzu no Sato (an apricot orchard) only when apricot blossoms are blooming there. Other than that, visit Zenko-ji Temple instead.
※2 A short trip to Toyama Castle Park and Matsukawa River is offered when cherry blossoms are in bloom. Anyone who are interested are welcomed. However, as a return journey is not offered, please go back to the hotel individually.
Toyama Onsen Resort(Depart: 8:00)Shirakawago(Visit the World Heritage folk village consisted of "gassho-zukuri″houses: 120min)Hida-Takayama(Stroll around the quaint old streets: 60min)Hirayu(Enjoy shopping: 30min)<Abo Tunnel><Motorway>Shinjuku(Arrive: around 20:00)