(1) Kusatsu Onsen Resort is one of the best Onsen resorts of Japan. It has been ranked first place for nine consecutive years since 2003 in the Japan's 100 Best Onsen Resorts based on the survey spanning professionals in the tourism industry. Also, their water is selected as one of the Three Spring Waters, along with Arima Onsen (Hyogo prefecture) and Gero Onsen (Gifu prefecture)
(2) During the set period, the tour departs daily from Shinjuku. Departure is guaranteed with only 2 participants♪
(3) Kusatsu Now Resort Hotel offers a wide selection of facilities sure to please its guests according to their liking. Facilities include pools, Karaoke rooms, a putt-putt miniature golf course, tennis courts, a ping-pong table, bicycles. All these facilities are subject to fees.
(4) The hotel has numerous facilities for those who want to have a relaxing and comfortable time. Heated indoor swimming pools and Karaoke rooms are also available (at an extra cost) .
(5) The dinner is Japanese, Western, Chinese buffet, consisted of 40 kinds of dishes including Sushi, Tempura, steaks, and various sweets. Enjoy Eating them as much as you like♪
(6) The breakfast is served buffet style. Enjoy a wide selection of Japanese & Western dishes!
(7) It is also a fun to walk around the Kusatsu Onsen Resort centre and the Yubatake area, the symbol of Kusatsu Onsen Resort. Take a free shuttle bus from the hotel.
(8) Special gift is offered to "YOKOSO Special″tour participants: a piece of "YOKOSO Special"original towel♪
Shinjuku(Meet at 9:45) <Expressway> Kamisato Service Area (Rest: 15 mins.) Kusatsu Now Resort, Kusatsu Onsen Resort (Stay overnight) ※Arrive at the hotel around 13:30.
Kusatsu Onsen Resort (Spend time freely and individually until the bus departs at 15:00 for Shinjuku. Hotel check-out time: 10:00) <Expressway> Kamisato Service Area (Rest: 15 mins.) Shinjuku(Arrive at around 18:30)