(1) Autumn foliage: View Japanese autumn sight―coloured leaves. Tinted maple leaves are really beautiful. [Average blooming time: mid November to early December]
(2) Fuyu-sakura(winter cherry blossoms): Fuyu-sakura is a rare cherry blossom species and is designated a Natural Monument of Japan. Tiny white blossoms bloom twice a year in spring and autumn. About 7,000 trees of fuyu-sakura are planted at Sakurayama Park. [Average blooming time: end November to early December] *Good time for viewing blossoms and autumn leaves varies depending on the weather.
(3) Crabs, prawns and autumn delicacies: Enjoy all-you-can-eat fresh & seasonal snow crabs, amaebi pink prawns. Also, relish various autumn food including maitake mushroom hot pot prepared with fugu blowfish, kani-wappa-meshi rice topped with crab meat.
(4) Apples: Pick-your-own apples in season. Additionally, two apples are provided to take back home.
(5) Free lucky drawings: Participate in lucky drawings held in the motor coach and win Gunma regional speciality food or souvenirs.
Shinjuku Washington Hotel(meet [7:20])<Kan-etsu Expressway>Sakurayama Park, Fujioka(view autumn leaves and winter cherry blossoms [50min]) Minakami(have lunch: relish maitake mushroom hot pot prepared with fugu blowfish, kani-wappa-meshi rice topped with crab meat, and all-you-can-eat crab, amaebi pink prawns, buckwheat noodles [50min])Numata(pick-your-own apples [30min])<Kan-etsu Expressway>Shinjuku(disband [approx 18:00])