(1) Pick-your-own grapes: Pick and eat fresh and sweet grapes at Yamanashi, the grape produce centre of Japan.
(2) Mt Fuji 5th Station: Appreciate the newly registered World Heritage Site Mt Fuji to the fullest. After a scenic drive along the Fuji Subaruline road, the motor coach takes you to the 2,305m high spot Mt Fuji 5th Station, where you will enjoy panoramic views of the summit above and the cityscape below.
(3) Regional speciality lunch: Relish hoto hot-pot which is prepared with noodles and regional vegetables including pumpkins and carrots.
(4) Seasonal nature: Until the mid October, view yellow cosmos, and after the end of October, view autumn leaves on and around Mt Fuji.
(5) Free lucky drawings: Participate in drawings held in the motor coach and get Yamanashi speciality food or souvenirs.
Shinjuku Washington Hotel(meet [7:50])<expressway>Chateau Katsunuma(taste and purchase wines [30min])Misakanoen Grape House(pick-your-own grapes [30min])Funatsuya, Kawaguchiko(have lunch [50min])<Fuji Subaruline road>Mt Fuji 5th Station(have great views and take a walk [50min])Hananomiyako Park, Yamanakako(view cosmos [40min] *available until about mid October)or Kawaguchiko Momiji-kairo(view Mt Fuji and autumn leaves [50min])<expressway>Shinjuku(disband [approx 18:00])