(1) Mt Fuji 5th Station: At 2,300m spot, enjoy the majestic views of Mt Fuji soaring into the air and the grand views of the mountain foot spreading widely like a skirt below your eyes.
(2) Hakone: At one of Japan's best mountain resorts, go on a Lake Ashi boat trip and a Hakone mountain ropeway trip while viewing Mt Fuji closely.
(3) Regional speciality lunch: At Subashiri, at the foot of Mt Fuji, have a speciality lunch prepared with local ingredients.
(4) Footbath: Take a relaxing footbath while looking at Mt Fuji up close.
(5) Lucky drawings: Win regional speciality goods or foods, some of which cannot be found outside. Everyone will get something nice! Wait and see what you'll get!
Shinjuku Washington Hotel(meet: 7:20)
<Fuji Subaru Line>
Mt Fuji 5th Station(sightseeing:60min)
Subashiri(lunch and footbath: 60min)
Owakudani Valley, Hakone(sightseeing: 50min)
RopewayTogendai<Hakone Pirate Sightseeing Boat: 30min>Motohakone<expressway>Shinjuku(end: approx 18:00)