(1) Autumn leaves, Mt Fuji and Lake Kawaguchi: Enjoy picturesque views of autumn nature.
(2) Lake Kawaguchi sightseeing boat trip: While going on a sightseeing boat trip, view autumn leaves and snow-capped Mt Fuji.
(3) Regional speciality lunch: Relish hoto hot pot and a variety of fresh fruits.
(4) Oshino Hakkai, springs of Mt Fuji (World Heritage Site): Visit springs of Mt Fuji in Oshino Village, Yamanashi Prefecture, which is designated a National Monument and one of the best 100 waters of Japan. Snowmelt on Mt Fuji seeps into the ground, which is then infiltrated and finally wells up after 80 years, forming clear natural springs. There are eight such springs around Mt Fuji; They are collectively called Oshino Hakkai, or springs of Mt Fuji.
(5) Free lucky drawings: Participate in lucky drawings held in the motor coach and win Yamanashi regional speciality food or souvenirs.
Shinjuku Washington Hotel(meet [8:20])<Expressway>Chateau Katsunuma(taste and purchase wines [30min])Misakanoen Grape House(have lunch: hoto hot pot and a variety of fruits [50min])Lake Kawaguchi(view Mt Fuji and autumn leaves [60min])Yamanaka Pier(go on a sightseeing boat trip [15min])Asahigaoka PierOshino Hakkai(stroll around springs of Mt Fuji [50min])<Expressway>Shinjuku(disband [approx 18:00])