Club Tourism CORPORATE PROFILE
Club Tourism International Inc. is one of the leading travel agencies in Japan, boasting its successful achievement in the field of tourism for 30 years. Our domestic and overseas tours are participated by 3.9 million customers every year and more than 300 buses run every day for the domestic tours. Our travel magazine "Tabi no Tomo" is delivered monthly to our members with the circulation of three million, the largest number of this kind in Japan.
Club Tourism aims at, by providing people with opportunities for travelling based on keywords "Culture", "Nature" and "Friendship", making them feel spiritually content and savour the delight of life, and eventually making them hope to make the world even better. The joy of appreciating profound implication of "Culture" as well as of getting inspiration that "Nature" brings to us, if being shared with "Friends", would be multiplied and eventually be spread to the world and the next generations to come. This philosophy is expressed in our logo -- five people dancing happily with their hands holding to each other. The five people, in its five colours, also connotes the Five Continents, adding our desire of expanding the circle of "Friends" to the whole world.
Our tour products cover all sorts of interests that could be explored in Japan, totalling 10,000 tours in a year. They include not only tours visiting famous sightseeing spots but also tours on specific themes such as taking hot springs, climbing mountains, watching flowers or appreciating works of art. Every one of these tours is designed as the embodiment of the three keywords "Culture", "Nature" and "Friendship" and has highly been commended by the participants as bringing them impressive experiences. Among these tours, chosen especially for overseas visitors and providing them language support of Chinese or English is the "Club Tourism YOKOSO Japan Tour".
- Corporate Name: Club Tourism International Inc. (Abbreviation: CTI)
- Head Office: Shinjuku I-land Wing, 6-3-1 Nishi-shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, Japan 160-8308
- Capital: 2,532,151,650 JPY
- Annual Sales: 131.4 Billion JPY (March, fiscal 2010)
- Number of Employees: 2,009 (As of April 01, 2010)
- Branches: Tokyo (Shinjuku, Ginza, Narimasu, Tachikawa), Sapporo, Sendai, Tsuchiura, Saitama, Chiba, Kanagawa (Yokohama, Fujiswa), Hamamatsu, Nagoya, Osaka, Kyoto, Kobe, Fukuoka.
- License Registration: Travel Agency License No. 1693, qualified by Japan Tourism Agency
- Membership: Active member of JATA (Japan Association of Travel Agent)
- Parent Company: Club Tourism belong to the "Kintetsu Corporation" group, the biggest private railroad company in Japan.
- Direct line for "Club Tourism YOKOSO Japan Tour" : 03-6734-5115
Business hours: Monday - Saturday 09:15 - 17:30
Sundays and National Holidays not available
- Inquiry: email@example.com
- Website (Japanese): http://www.club-t.com/